Thursday, July 10, 2014

Every thing is totally the same,

Yet every thing is totally different. 

06/27/2014
06/27/2013


These two pictures were taken exactly one year apart; same time, same location, same outfit. 
The picture on the left was taken the night before I went into labor.
The picture on the right was taken the night before Olivia's first birthday.

And Oh what a year it has been.
This first year as a mother has tested my patience, made me laugh and cry (sometimes at the same time), showed me what it really means to be proud of someone, strengthened my multitasking skills, let me know that yes I can sing "itsy bitsy spider" 20 times in a row, and most importantly that I was made to be a mom. Being a parent has come naturally and I can't wait to see where else this journey takes our small family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment