Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bend, Oregon

My brother-in-law graduated from high school last week, so we packed up the family and headed up to oregon again! 

Sam is the best traveler.


 It was a long drive, but it was a beautiful one.


We stopped at the Grass Lake rest stop, and I have to say that this is the most amazing rest stop ever!  We dubbed the pet area the "Pet Ranch". Best pet area ever.


Grass lake, so pretty. 


I thought these old phone booths were cool. Nice to know they still exist.


We also stopped at Collier Memorial State Park.


My family would stop here every time we made the trip to Prineville Or to visit my grandparents. 
This river has the coldest water ever! My sisters and I would always have a contest to see who could keep their feet in it the longest.




 Here is Jacob the Graduate.


2012 graduating class. 


 Proud big brother :)


 Congrats Jacob! We love you!


 Sam has a new lady friend, Charlie.


 And you know I indulged in my favorite Oregon past time - Thrifting!!!
Here are a few of my treasures...






 The sky was unbelievable.



Till next time Oregon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment