Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a new dawn, it's a new day.....

And I'm feeling good........ :)

Happy 2011 everyone! I can't believe another year has come and gone. 2010 definitely had its ups, but also had way too many downs. I am hoping that 2011 is the year of positiveness, starting with a few easy new years resolutions:
  1. Drink more water and less wine and coffee.
  2. Finish all unfinished projects.
  3. When starting a new project, finish it before starting another!!!
  4. Get out in nature more often.
  5. Plan a few more get-aways.
  6. De-clutter my life, starting with our apartment.
  7. Stay committed to my online classes and finish with at least a B.
  8. Post new blogs on a regular basis :)
Seems easy enough, right? Only time will tell........

No comments:

Post a Comment