Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Style Inspiration....

I have been coveting all things 70's lately. I love everything about it, here are some pictures I found to guide the small amount of shopping I do...

When the simple life started 7 or so years ago, I never in a million years would have thought that I would be turning to Nicole Richie for style tips. Needless to to say, I think she has some of the best personal style in all of hollywood. Love the hat, love the vest, love the sheer shirt, love everything about it :)

I wasn't to crazy about the movie, but Dakota Fanning as Cherie Currie had some super cute outfits.

Ali Macgraw, Classic 1970's chic.

Jane Birkin, enough said.


Love anything high waisted and wide legged.

Farrah Fawcett, I need to find some old Nike Cortez!

Dazed and Confused, One of my favorite movies about the 70's.

Biba girls, Oh to be a young fashionista in London in the late 60's. Someone find me a time machine, Stat!!

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment