Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Perfect Day....

My husbad and I were married about a year and a half ago. I can honestly say that it was an amazing day. I pretty much planned the whole damn thing by myself (with some help from my momma), and I was very happy with the outcome. Here are some pics of our big day...
We were married in the back yard of my parents house in Sutter Creek Ca. My dad totally redid the back yard just for us. He built the podium, dance floor, and a HUGE deck. He is the best dad in the world :)







I always knew I wowuld have a red wedding dress. I found it at Jessica McClintock of all places. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would get my wedding dress there.


Our wedding party. Pretty tough loking bunch, if you ask me.
This is one of my favorite pictures.
Our first dance was to Lou Reeds "Perfect Day", and that it was.
A friend of ours drew these little guys for us. They were on our invites, wine, etc; and is now tattooed on my arm.
Here we are with our loving parents.

Here I am with my awesome sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment