Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Bay Area!!!

First, a little about myself. I am a 30 year old Bay Area Native! There are very few and far between of us here in the Bay! I currently live in Oakland with my hubby, 2 kitties, and new puppy. We are one big happy family! I have recently come to the realization that my life is a little on the boring side. All I do is commute, work, commute, hang out at home. My new years resolution for 2010 is to mix it up a bit!! Step one, enter Samson (our new puppy). I love him SO much, and he really keeps us on our toes! Step two, the decision to move back to San Francisco. Bridge tolls are going up ($6.00!!!), tired of commuting, wanting to be closer to Samson during the day, ready to be back in the middle of everything, enough said! Step three, start this new blog! I figured I spend so much time reading other people's blogs, why not start my own?!? My plan is to use this as a toll to make me get out there and try new things. I will hopefully be posting my adventures, things that I am obsessed about (fashion, music, all things fluffy, etc..), and just life in general! So, I hope that you all stay tuned for more.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment