Thursday, October 4, 2012

craft time

Here are a few things I have put on my ever growing to-do list....


 One thing that I would love to make but am scared to tackle is a quilt, I thought this one above would be an easy way to ease into the world of quilting. 


 Now that fall is upon us, I dream of snuggling up with a good book and a cup of tea in this cozy big knit blanket. I love the color too.


I love how a little knitting can turn a boring old wall clock into something interesting and colorful.  


This home-made driftwood wreath is a good reason to plan a trip to the beach. Where else would I find the materials??


I am not artistic, but I think I could manage something like this. 

Now I just have to find the time......

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The driftwood wreat is amazing! I need to make one for my home! :)
    xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete