This was the first time in years that Jeremy and I went out for New Years Eve. My sisters drove up from LA and we all went to see reggae legend Derrick Harriet at the rocket room in SF. It was fun, but I was ready to be in bed by 11:30 :)
The Copeland Sisters (me, Camy, and Kaley).
Jeremy gives it a thumbs up.
Me and my man.
Designated driver with his thai iced tea.
My most favorite people (including camy trying to sneak in the back)!
This year there are a few things I hope to improve upon, several are repeats from last years new years eve post. Here the are, lets see how many appear again next year.....
- Pay off some of my debt, save some money.
- Eat better, drink less alcohol and soda.
- Make my household more "green".
- Finish all unfinished projects before starting new ones.
- De-clutter my life!
- Become less of a "consumer".
- and of course, exercise more!!
Good luck to everyone else with goals for 2012!