Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eugene OR

Jeremy, Samson, and I took a little trip to Eugene Oregon in September. We went for a few reasons, the main one being to see Willie Nelson for my birthday. The other reason is that Jeremy grew up here and I have never been. I have to say that I fell in love with Eugene. Every thing is about it is calm, green, and cheap! Here are a bunch of pics I took:
Lake Shasta early in the morning is absolutely beautiful.

This is a perfect little acorn I found that made me very happy. It really is the small things that make all the difference in life :)

Once we arrived in Eugene, Jeremy took me on a tour of his neighborhood. This is the Willamette River that runs a few blocks away from the house that Jeremy grew up in. It was so pretty, I took a ton of pictures.




This is me and my little brother-in-law Jacob.

I caught Sam mid-bark :)







I love these two pics.






Willie Nelson, Rain or Shine!!!

This is my dad-n-law and his GF Mel. They pretty much rule.

Getting some dinner before the show. Jeremy's hair is getting so long!

We were kinda far away, but it was the best show ever.

Oregon has pretty much the most amazing thrift store shopping ever. I was in heaven.

Mount Shasta on the drive home.



This is Jeremy when he was a wee tike, I hope our kids look like him!
XOXO!




No comments:

Post a Comment